No found !errorignore

sorry for my english

I can’t get the !errorignore variable to work

I want that sometimes you have to click on an object, but sometimes this object is not there and I need that in that case it just ignores it so that the macro can continue,

Although it would also help if that object does not exist to eliminate it, I would press the other button to add it and I could not do it.

any help please?

{
“Command”: “comment”,
“Target”: “ELIMINAR EAN 2”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “id=page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:1:j_id6592”,
“Targets”: [
“id=page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:1:j_id6592”,
“name=page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:1:j_id6592”,
“xpath=//[@id=“page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:1:j_id6592”]",
“xpath=//input[@id=‘page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:1:j_id6592’]”,
“xpath=//div/div/div/table/tbody/tr[2]/td[3]/input”,
“css=#page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:1:j_id6592”
],
},
{
“Command”: “comment”,
“Target”: “CODIGO EAN 1”,
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “id=page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:0:codeDeVenteId”,
“Targets”: [
“id=page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:0:codeDeVenteId”,
“name=page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:0:codeDeVenteId”,
"xpath=//
[@id=“page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:0:codeDeVenteId”]”,
“xpath=//input[@id=‘page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:0:codeDeVenteId’]”,
“xpath=//div/div/div/table/tbody/tr/td/input”,
“css=#page:editProduitPopup:editProduitPopupForm:infoGeneralesProd:codeDeventesList:0:codeDeVenteId”
],

{
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "true",
      "Value": "!errorignore",
      "Description": ""
    }

Thanks a lot !!!
solved in this way joer that did not give the error that I made.

I prefer “sourceSearch” over “!errorigor” to find out if an object exist or not. That way you don’t need to deal with timeout parameter and filling your log with error messages