No API response received

The API doesn’t return any response at all when I add the image/png extension

Even when I put wrong API key, it doesn’t complain

If you test the connection with Postman, do you get the same result?

You probably know it, but just in case: Postman is a free app, see Free OCR API

If you see the problem even with Postman, a screenshot of the result could be helpful.

Attached is my request but I don’t know why I get this response yet the URL is accessible in the browser

<

!DOCTYPE html>

The resource cannot be found. body {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size: .7em;color:black;} p {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;color:black;margin-top: -5px} b {font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:bold;color:black;margin-top: -5px} H1 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:18pt;color:red } H2 { font-family:"Verdana";font-weight:normal;font-size:14pt;color:maroon } pre {font-family:"Consolas","Lucida Console",Monospace;font-size:11pt;margin:0;padding:0.5em;line-height:14pt} .marker {font-weight: bold; color: black;text-decoration: none;} .version {color: gray;} .error {margin-bottom: 10px;} .expandable { text-decoration:underline; font-weight:bold; color:navy; cursor:hand; } @media screen and (max-width: 639px) { pre { width: 440px; overflow: auto; white-space: pre-wrap; word-wrap: break-word; } } @media screen and (max-width: 479px) { pre { width: 280px; } }
<body bgcolor="white">

<span><H1>Server Error in '/' Application.<hr width=100% size=1 color=silver></H1>

<h2> <i>The resource cannot be found.</i> </h2></span>

<font face="Arial, Helvetica, Geneva, SunSans-Regular, sans-serif ">

<b> Description: </b>HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. &nbsp;Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.
        <br><br>

<b> Requested URL: </b>/parse/Image/png<br><br>

</body>

What endpoint URL are you using? It looks wrong, but I can not fully see it.

https://api.ocr.space/parse/Imageurl/png?

Image URL is Screenshot-20210801-034832 hosted at ImgBB — ImgBB Which I need it’s ocr

I’ve been able to test with images successfully

I answered your question here: Pdf No response received - #2 by admin :slight_smile: