Multiple UI Vision sessions

I use UI Vision RPA to promote designs to a certain Social Service.
In short, I use 4 different browsers to promote to 4 independent Social Service accounts.
Yes, I can use just 4 independent profiles of, say, Chrome browser, but it still means I have 4 browser windows opened at the same time.
To keep my main Windows 10 account tidy, I created 4 user accounts and use each of them for one browser to post files to a certain Social Service account.
By the way, a version 6.2.8. of UI Vision worked well, the version 6.3.3. still crashes unexpectedly.

I tried to make the same trick on Manjaro KDE Linux and failed.
If I leave a user account with UI Vision session ON, the UI crashes almost immediately.
I created so-called Activities (or Rooms) under Manjaro. If I leave an Activity, UI Vision immediately stops working.
The only way to make 4 UI sessions work on Linux is to start them all under the same user account but on separate virtual desktops.

And still, we have to open 4 browsers or 4 windows/profiles of the same browser. Are there any ways to use the UI Vision with different TABS, not windows of a browser? Firefox browser has an extension called container tabs, each tab is completely independent of the other, but UI Vision is one extension for the whole browser and cannot process 4 independent sessions in different container tabs simultaneously.

Is there the best way to set up 4 or more UI VISION sessions simultaneously in a neat and reliable way? Any Linux experience?

What crashes? UI.Vision or the website? Can you add a video of the issue?

Is there the best way to set up 4 or more UI VISION sessions simultaneously in a neat and reliable way?

Yes, by creating four different user profiles.

UI Vision stops working if you leave a user account.

With what error message?