Macro web condicionate y algo mas

Muy buenas , soy un poco novato en todo esto de la RPA y por motivos de mi trabajo tuve que buscar algo para realizar muchas acciones repetidas y encontré este RPA que es una maravilla , pero se que no le saco provecho del todo y al final ando liandome con muchas cosas,

por ejemplo necesito que si algun concepto buscado da varios resultados pueda decidir si realizo una accion u otra , se que se hace con if … pero que va no logro realizarlo .

luego la carga de datos lo realizo por csv hacia la web que necesito poner los datos , existe alguna forma que no finalice la accion hasta que no acabe de cargar la web a darle guardar etc?

en selenium vi que puedes poner la velocidad aqui veo que solo existe fast , 03ms y slow 2s por accion no se puede modifcar esto al gusto para cada cosa?

y por ultimo y no menos importante existe la opción que el propio rp borre la linea realizada del csv si la da como ok?

mil gracias!!

English:

Very good, I’m a bit of a novice in all this RPA and for reasons of my work I had to look for something to perform many repeated actions and I found this RPA that is wonderful, but I know that I don’t take full advantage of it and in the end I’m getting involved with many things,

For example, I need that if some searched concept gives several results, I can decide if I carry out one action or another, I know what is done with if … but I can’t do it.

then the data load is done by csv to the web that I need to put the data, is there any way that the action does not finish until the web is finished loading to save etc?

In selenium I saw that you can put the speed here I see that there is only fast , 03ms and slow 2s per action, can’t you modify this to your liking for each thing?

And last but not least, there is the option that the rp itself deletes the line made from the csv if it gives it as ok?

thank you!!

Normally UI Vision automatically controls the replay speed, so we recommend to use the “FAST” setting. Medium and slow are rarely needed. If you need to wait a bit longer in some situations, just use PAUSE.