Macro stopping Mid Script

Currently running a Macro (30 Tasks) that goes through a CSV (of between 30-300 lines). It has been running fine for months. But just recently the macro just crashes mid script only option is to Stop it from running and restart from the next Loop value. No errors are shown.
I was running 7.0.7 thought I will update to 7.0.8 but the problem remains.
It is not the same place in the script where it crashes, it could be task 3 or task 27. Could be on loop 3 or loop 100. It is all complete random

what error it shows in the log file?

Roughly how long is the macro runtime?

Can you post a video of the macro running?

Probably it is this issue:

IMPORTANT CHANGE with Version 7: If you use macros that run more than ~2 minutes you MUST install the XModules.

If you do not use the XModules then Chrome will stop the macro after ~2 minutes at a random point in the macro. :skull_and_crossbones: No error message is displayed. :skull_and_crossbones: The macro just stops.
Please note that this behavior is not a bug of our software, but a “feature” of the new Chrome API.*

:point_right: Solution: Simply installing the XModules resolves this issue . The XModules app prevents Chrome from stopping UI.Vision macros :smiley:

Is there a chance to roll back the extension? Currently I am on a platform that does not allow EXEs to be installed.

I might move to Firefox. Will that have the same issue once that plugin moves to 7+

Firefox is your best solution. Firefox has not announced “manifest v3” transition dates yet, so no changes there in the foreseeable future.

As for the EXE installation just note that on Windows no admin rights are required.

Currently running a Macro (30 Tasks) that goes through a CSV (of between 30-300 lines). It has been running fine 192.168.l.254 for months. I have an input box inside do loop at present that wil request a specific input of data before the macro can continue… What I´m trying to do…

@sophiaabigail What is the issue? Is the macro stopping after a while? If so, do you have the XModules installed?