Log max file size limit

I’m having crashes with 5.3.7, after some loops on Chrome (Portable 78.0.3904.108 32 and 64 bits, FileAccess XModule: V1.0.12) with no error displayed or reported on logs.
Having to reload and restart the macro several times, I realized the log files on the log folder reach their max around 1150 KB before each crash.
Is there a limit for the log file size? Or may the problem be related with log file size?
Alternatively, is there any settings or way to avoid log saving to file?

Thanks in advance

Do you get the same crash also with other macros? I did a test with the below macro until the log was > 3 MB and had no issue.

{
  "Name": "log1",
  "CreationDate": "2019-12-11",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "fast",
      "Value": "!replayspeed"
    },
    {
      "Command": "echo",
      "Target": "loop=${!loop}",
      "Value": "green"
    },
    {
      "Value": ""
    },
    {
      "Value": "blue"
    }
  ]
}

I tried your macro and it didn’t crash…
I’ve made another test, I renamed the log while the my macro was running so that the log size did not reach the usual size… and it crashed anyhow when the size sum of the log files got to the usual 1150KB, so I guess there must be another reason…

I’m currently making batches of 50 loops, because the crashes are around loop 57…
As the result error is a generic web error while loading page on the UI.Vision window, it is harder to get to the source of the problem, but it must be something related with the version update, because before 5.3.6 the same macro was running fine…
I reanalyzed the logs and I found a clue, almost every log ends with a csvSave or a csvRead.
Having 1 csvRead and 2 csvSave’s per each macro loop, do you have an idea on what could be causing this issue?

Thanks

The crash should be fixed with V5.3.17 - if not, please report back!