Loadmacrotree info for command line and bookmarks

I need an information how to use loadmacrotree, I need examples

• Changed: To reduce the start-up time the macro list not loaded when the RPA software is started from the command line or the bookmark. This behavior can be controlled with loadmacrotree=1 or 0 (default is 0).
  1. For command line (batch file) I think need to add &loadmacrotree=1 to activate macro loading like old ui vision version

2. For bookmarks how i can set loadmacrotree=1 ?

3. If i do not add loadmacrotree=1 run command in macro can load the macro runned inside others macro or give error (macro not found) ?

Thanks

Hi, here are my answers:

• For command line (batch file) I think need to add &loadmacrotree=1 to activate macro loading like old ui vision version => YES (you can, but should not need it for the macro to run ok)

• For bookmarks how i can set loadmacrotree=1 ? => YES (you can, but should not need it for the macro to run ok)

• If i do not add loadmacrotree=1 run command in macro can load the macro runned inside others macro or give error (macro not found) ? => RUN command works fine even with loadmacrotree=0 (the problems discussed earlier was a bug in V5.5.3)

1 Like

@admin

Another question i added in batch file

&loadMacroTree=1

And return an error

* [warning]

Unknown command line parameter: "loadMacroTree", do you mean "loadmacrotree"?

But in docs the command seem correct how i added

• loadMacroTree=0 - (V5.5.3 and higher) load all macro files a startup in side bar (increases startup time, default is “0”). Note that when using loadMacroTree=0 UI.Vision RPA looks directly on the file system for the macro, and thus the folder and macro names are case-sensitive on Linux and within the HTML5-storage (= browser file system).

How can add loadMacroTree=1 in batch file ?

Thanks

And for bookmarks is it loadmacrotree=0 or loadmacrotree:0
I’m on Chrome and want to make sure all command line and bookmark syntax is correct before the extension auto-updates

I added loadmacrotree=1 in command line and working.

In docs page syntax command have error need a fix

loadmacrotree=0 or loadmacrotree:0

In bookmark Javascript: loadmacrotree: 1 (default is 0)
In command line: loadmacrotree=1 (default is 0)

@newuserkantu Which one?

https://ui.vision/rpa/docs#cmd-loadmacrotree

Docs shows syntax as loadMacroTree

It would probably be a good idea to add the JS bookmarks syntax also

In docs I read to use “loadMacroTree” but if you use this give error (see log) need this syntax “loadmacrotree” NOT “loadMacroTree” like writed in docs.

Log

* [warning]
Unknown command line parameter: "loadMacroTree", do you mean "loadmacrotree"?

From docs

• loadMacroTree=0 - (V5.5.3 and higher) load all macro files a startup in side bar (increases startup time, default is “0”). Note that when using loadMacroTree=0 UI.Vision RPA looks directly on the file system for the macro, and thus the folder and macro names are case-sensitive on Linux and within the HTML5-storage (= browser file system).

https://ui.vision/rpa/docs#cmd-loadmacrotree

Thanks for the hint, fixed!

1 Like