Launch several macro files one after the other since batch command line

Hello there,

I just wonder how to do to launch several macro files in a certain order and one after the other if all works fine ?
(I launch the .bat file since a windows line command)

I am successfull to launch one file, but I can’t do this for more of one file…

My code with just one file called :

set fichier1=LoginBasicUser

set htmlFile=file:///C:\Users\MYUSER\Desktop\git\ui-vision-test-automation-2\myProject\ui.vision.html

“C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” “%htmlFile%?storage=xfile&macro=%fichier1%&direct=1&savelog=log1.txt”

My trial code with several files without success :

set “Array[0]=LoginBasicUser”
set “Array[1]=CountryChoice-Spain”

set htmlFile=file:///C:\Users\MYUSER\Desktop\git\ui-vision-test-automation-2\myProject\ui.vision.html

for %%A in (0,1) do (
set val=%Array[%A]
echo %val%
“C:\Program Files (x86)\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe” “%htmlFile%?storage=xfile&macro=%val%&direct=1&savelog=log1.txt”
)

The command line run 2 times ui.vision, with this error :

Thanks in advanced,

You must use test suite folder to run all macro in prefered order

Read Here

https://ui.vision/rpa/docs#testsuites

Test suite folder s mentioned by @newuserkantu is one good option.

But simply calling one macro after another should also work. I am not sure why in your example it launches the same macro twice. I think that is a problem with your batch file, not the RPA software.

Example code:

A 3rd option is to use one main macro that runs what you want in the order that you want by using the run command:

run | MyMacroFolder/TestMacro1
run | MyMacroFolder/TestMacro2
run | MyMacroFolder/TestMacro3

Ui.Vision will sequentially run everything. Your variables also will persist and you can also put the run in an if so it only runs under certain conditions