Kantu-file-access-host.exe causing error

Hi, I installed UI.Vision free community edition.

It started generating these error messages for
explorer.exe that say:

“This file does not have an app associated with
it for performing this action. Please install an app or, if one is
already installed, create an association in the Default Apps Settings
page.”

What background process is happening here
involving this kantu-file-access-host.exe? What file it’s trying to open?

Any recommendation on what app to associate with this file to open or how to stop this
automated background process?

uivision_error

This is what the error message looks like. When I signed into my PC this morning I had 35 of these to click “OK” on. They’re still popping up periodically now as I’m using the computer. Very annoying.

taskmanager

Here is a sample of the process list. Note that there are many Microsoft Edge instances there but I only have ONE browser/tab actually open that I’m using. I don’t know what is going on with all these other instances. There are also 5 more “Console Window Host” instances at the bottom of the list after all the Microsoft Edge instances.

Hi, this file is used by the Ui.Vision browser automation extension. As its name suggests, it allows the RPA software to access files in the hard-drive storage mode.

Now, why you get these popups I am not sure. That should not happen. When do you get them? When you open Edge?

Yes, they only happen when Edge is open. But to be clear, they happen anytime when Edge is open, even if it’s been idle, or I’m browsing some other site and not using UI.Vision.

What windows version are you using?

Windows 10 Enterprise, version 22H2, build 19045.3996. The only browser installed is Edge.