Kantu Chrome 'No tab for dahsboard yet' Error

Getting an error trying to run a script on windows startup.

I have a batch file that calls a Kantu macro html export that’s giving me an error. There’s a popup in the chrome window that shows the contents of the macro. The popup reads;

This page says
[kantu] No tab for dashboard yet

If I execute the macro manually it’s working fine.

The full script;

{
“Name”: “DisplayBoard”,
“CreationDate”: “2019-5-6”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “https://MYWEBSITE.com”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “pause”,
“Target”: “8000”,
},
{
“Command”: “bringBrowserToForeground”,
“Target”: “https://MYWEBSITE.com”,
},
{
“Target”: “60000”,
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “css=#i43887D0432B34ED986ED029679B35BC9 > div.timelinePlayer.blockOnExpandView > div.storyContainer.playerControls > button.playPause > svg”,
},
{
“Target”: “8000”,
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “css=#filter-dock-collapse-handle-icon”,
}
]
}

High level what I’m looking to do is load a website on startup of the unattended ‘auto-login’ system to display a dashboard we’ve created. There’s two things that need to be clicked to make it full screen and start playing the scenes in the dashboard loop

Hi

I think it’s a random error because sometimes appear to me when i run macro via batch files but macros working perfect.

After i run more and more macros sometimes can appear this “[kantu] No tab for dashboard yet” without any reason.

I think some of these kantu errors report them when the site doesn’t load fast because I often notice errors when the sites load slowly or when the internet connection goes down.

If i close the alert and restart the macro working well.

1 Like

I’m not sure that’s it. It runs always from the plugin manually. It nearly always fails when I run calling via html export with ?direct=1

Hi

I run macro with batch file and it rare to show this bug, usually works.

I had a lot of problems with firefox 66.0.3 now I don’t use it anymore and I use firefox 60 ESR and I notice that Kantu works quite well, initially when I used firefox 66.0.3 I had so many continuous errors they seemed random.

I’ve tried in Chrome, updated it also Firefox latest. No luck.

Has anyone found a solution or workaround for this?
I used to have this error Randomly as @newuserkantu suggests, but nowadays it seems to happen almost 9 out of 10 times i try to run a macro from batch files.
It is supposed to be “AutoRun” but now I gotta manually start all my macros.
Pls Help

@trexem can you add a video of the issue?

I do not find any good soution to avoid this bug.

In my opinion this bug is caused when the browser load slowly and ui vision can not run command in time.