I used RPA on Chrome under Linux in the browser and was very impressed. Next step: desktop. I got everything installed and it just didn’t want to work. I am using Chrome beta, but I did copy over the Native messaging bits to the right place. The program took screen shots for select, but on find or when running the script it would either hang or timeout on small normal size targets. If I made a large target it would find many many hits none of which were correct at 0.8 confidence and less.
So I tried Windows and Chrome. With two monitors the program didn’t work. First, the select button shows only the main monitor. And when running, the mouse moves to the other monitor to about where it should have been on the second monitor. I suspect it might have worked if my main monitor’s origin was at 0,0 but it isn’t.
So with a single monitor on Windows 10 it does work well. So I know I have everything installed and I know how to use it. But multimonitors no, and Linux (multi or single) doesn’t seem to work well at all.
Just letting you know.