Issue with OCR API pro 2 & 1 endpoint

Hi,
I’m getting the below error response from OCR server. I have tried with base64 & uploaded file url

“ErrorMessage”: [
“Unable to recognize the file type”,
“E216:Unable to detect the file extension, or the file extension is incorrect, and no ‘file type’ provided in request. Please provide a file with a proper content type or extension, or provide a file type in the request to manually set the file extension.”
]

This issue seems to be inconsistent. After checking a while it has started to working fine but now I’m facing the issue. I have uploaded the image/png file as base64 format for every single time and mentioning the type of the file in the base64 content

I’ve checked my API key (certificate) doesn’t expire. Please help to I fix this. Thanks in advance.

What OCR API endpoint are you using (Free, PRO1 or PRO2)?

All our endpoints run 100% independently in different datacenters/countries.

We are using PRO1 and PRO2 endpoints with the PRO PDF plan. Mostly, we use the PRO2 endpoint

There was an issue with PRO1 a few hours ago, but all is up and running now. My apologies if this issue affected you.

1 Like

Thank you for the clarification. But we facing issue with the PRO2 also, what about this

We investigated further. It turns out we had two separate issues today, One that I mentioned earlier, and a second one with the load balancer for Engine1. The second issue was trickier to spot, since it happened “only” sometimes. But both issues are fixed now.

Again,Thank you for the clarification.