Issue with concurrent execution

Hello all,
I am having an issue with concurrent execution
Few years back, i was told that UIV (Kantu at the time ) can handle only 5 concurrent profiles.
Developed a UIV Framework that make payments for over 1K clients.
Developed Python script to trigger the UIV Framework, that starts 5 predetermined profiles on Chrome (Person 1, … Person 5).
The python script is using Multi threading approach. Each Profile has its own thread.

The framework executed on Local Win10 laptop. UIV v6.28

Issues:

• The Python script never opens 5 browsers at once. Usually it is 3, max 4 browsers/profiles
  • Usually 1 or 2 browsers cannot even start the test. The RPA URL strangely transforming to this [file:///C:/uivision/ui.vision.html?macro=c%3A%2Fuivision%2FxModule%2Fmacros%2Fperson_5.json&direct=1&loadmacrotree=1&storage=xfile&closeBrowser=1&closeRPA=1&cmd_var1=ABCT%7CCPABCT0005&cmd_var2=c%3A%2Fuivision%2Fuiv_tla_data_files&savelog=c%3A%2Fuivision%2Fresults_downloads%2F22-07-28_run_tag%2Fexec_logs%2FABCT_CPABCT0005_log.txt&reload=3]
    instead of [file:///C:/uivision/ui.vision.html?macro=c:/uivision/xModule/macros/person_5.json&direct=1&loadmacrotree=1&storage=xfile&closeBrowser=1&closeRPA=1&cmd_var1=ABCT|CPABCT0005&cmd_var2=c://uivision/uiv_tla_data_files&savelog=c:/uivision/results_downloads/22-07-28_run_tag/exec_logs/ABCT_CPABCT0005_log.txt]
    All the
    • “/” converted to “%2F”
    • “:” converted to “%3A”
    • “|” converted to “%7C”
      Note the additional element that “magically” attached to the end of the RPA URL - [&reload=3]
      The UIV add-on shows the error in a LOG tab - see attachment UIV AddOn 1.png
      The browser shows a pop up error - see attachment Browser 2.png

UIV AddOn 1

Hello, can you please retest with the new V8.0.1?

The RPA URL strangely transforming to this …

This is correct. It changes because it is a URL and some symbols are replaced with placeholders. So that by itself is not a problem.

Since V7, all my macros are not working.
Mostly because of the “executeScript_Sandbox” cannot handle Arrays anymore.
I am using this command a lot.
That is the reason , i am still using V6
I have not tested my frame work in V8

Also, it is not changed for all 5 browsers.
Usually , it is OK for 2 out of 4

In version 8 “executeScript_Sandbox” can handle arrays again :slight_smile:

When you launch the five instances, does this trigger a high CPU usage? (e. g. CPU at 99% or 100%?)

We currently suspect there is an issue with high cpu usage on Windows. On Mac and Linux we have not see the issue yet.

No, CPU not getting more the 20%

Device name CR1-33ZHLQ2
Processor Intel(R) Core™ i7-8650U CPU @ 1.90GHz 2.11 GHz
Installed RAM 32.0 GB (31.9 GB usable)
Device ID E252C794-2663-403B-B372-8931B263B5F2
Product ID 00330-51477-05985-AAOEM
System type 64-bit operating system, x64-based processor
Pen and touch No pen or touch input is available for this display

Triggered 5 browsers, only 4 opened are opened

I have switched to UIVv8
Triggered 5 browsers, only 4 opened are opened
Now i do not have any tests running , all of my browsers have same issue of jumbled RPA URL

Switched back
UIVv6.2 is able to run 3 browsers

Did you give the extension the “file access” permission?

yes , obviously i had

Hello?
I am still waiting for SOME answer