Is XModules for ChromeOS available?

It’d be cool to be able to use XModules across the entire ChromeOS desktop, that is, on Chromebooks.

I saw in a search result snippet of the extension page that there might be a beta for this.

Is this available? Thanks

If you are adventurous, you could try to install the XModules for Linux on ChromeOS. This could work, but we have not tested it yet (if you make it work, please let us know!). As a starting point see for example Linux apps on Chrome OS: An easy-to-follow guide | Computerworld

The UI.Vision browser extension itself works fine on Chrome OS.

I use Chromebooks as my only desktop and would love to take full advantage of UI.Vision RPA. Is it still untested? What do your plans for the future hold?

1 Like

Any response? :question: :question: :question: :question:

Yes you CAN use ui vision xmodules on a chromebook!!! Just turn on Linux and install chromium (chrome Linux browser) then install the Linux xmodules AppImage. The xmodules work great on my chromebook in the chromium browser!!! (the chromebook’s chrome browser can not access the Linux container and so does not see the installed Linux xmodules). If you have any questions or need detailed instructions; sdsrichard@gmail.com