Input = Dynamic Selection on Rad Slider Bar

I really could use some help on a two-part issue to an internal website that requires credentialed access that I cannot share:

Issue #1 (Input = Dynamic Selection)

I am trying to feed numerical values into a click function. For example, how could I add logic to my click function for example?

if {Custom_Input} then click {# mile Location on slider}
if 1 then click {1 mile Location on slider}
if 3 then click {3 mile Location on slider}
if 5 then click {5 mile Location on slider}
if 10 then click {10 mile Location on slider}
if 15 then click {15 mile Location on slider}
if 20 then click {20 mile Location on slider}

• Below I have included an image of the slider. I can only select points on the slider located below the numbers (9 selection Options). Yes, I can navigate the slider to the right by clicking the left and right navigation buttons. No, the navigation buttons do not loop if clicked to far in any direction.

mile slider

XClickRelative is the solution. See here: automating sliders

Hi Plankton,

I wish I could just hire you to do this as I had already watched this and searched high and low on the forum for a solution and could not get it working

How would I go about separating the custom inputs so if the response is different it selects the correct response?

Command = ifv2
Target = ${Custom_Input}.includes(“1”) == true

Command = XClickRelative
Target = as outlined in this video XMove X,Y relative to current X,Y Mouse position - #8 by admin

Command = else
Target = Target = ${Custom_Input}.includes(“2”) == true
Command = XClickRelative
Target = as outlined in this video XMove X,Y relative to current X,Y Mouse position - #8 by admin

then would i keep including else until I add in an end?