Recently I have sent out an email about this issue but perhaps the forum would have been better to start on as there might be others with the same issue. I have been using the api for quite some time and in general I am really positive about it. However, one issue that keeps popping up which I cannot fix myself is really annoying. When uploading the image below to the website it is in fact able to read the “0” (zero) just fine. The API on the other hand refuses to detect it on several images.
- Detect orientation and auto-rotate image if needed, disabled
- Do receipt scanning and/or table recognition, enabled
- Auto-enlarge content (recommended for low DPI), enabled
- Create Searchable PDF, Just extract text and show overlay
- Select OCR Engine to use, OCR Engine2
- ‘isOverlayRequired’: False,
- ‘isTable’: True,
- ‘apikey’: api_key,
- ‘base64Image’: ‘data:image/jpeg;base64,’ + something,
- ‘OCREngine’: 2,
- ‘scale’: True
Thanks in advance!