How do you select a new pop up Untitled window?

Hi there,

Does anyone know how to select a pop up window that is Untitled? I can select other windows that have titles like New Tab, or Google. But, I can’t seem to get an untitled window to work.

I’ve tried switching to Desktop mode, and then Xclicking on coordinates, but it keeps selecting the initial browser instead. Any ideas?

After some more investigating via the Chrome task scheduler, it looks like the new untitled pop up is still part of the original tab. When I launch new tabs, they come up as separate processes in Task Manager. A new Chrome window also comes up as a separate process. But, the pop up looks like a child process of the original tab. Hmm… I don’t think selectWindows will work.

Actually, nevermind. I figured it out.

Hi. I need to interact with a popup window. Can you share on what you figured out?

It appears I can run… selectWindow title=targettext* …(I don’t get an error) but it does not appear that the popup window is selected since all other attempts to xclick any item on the popup are reported as not found, so I suspect the first browser window still has the focus.

Thanks for any advice