How can I verify or search only some words within an element with text, please?

Hello, I want to look for example the only words “CORRECT VERIFICATION” in this excerpt code, but it doesn’t work SourceSearch, can someone give me a hand, thanks

<div class="chat-line msj-rta macro" style="display: block;"><div class="text-r"><strong class="primary-font" style="font-size: 12px;">one text, two text, three text 
</strong></div><div style="display: flex;"><div style="width: 100%;"><p class="text operator-name">WELCOME?</p></div></div><small 
class="text-muted time-msj"><span class=""></span>  10:48 AM</small></div><div class="chat-line msj macro" style="display: block;"><div 
class="text-l"><strong class="primary-font" style="font-size: 12px;">yaqueline celis fonseca </strong></div><p class="text client-name">ANOTHER  TEXT</p><small class="text-muted time-msj"><span class=""></span>  10:48 AM</small></div><div 
class="chat-line msj macro" style="display: block;"><div class="text-l"><strong class="primary-font" style="font-size: 12px;">ANOTHER  TEXT
</strong></div><p class="text client-name">

ANOTHER TEXT

10:48 AM
one text, two text, three text

ANOTHER TEXT.

10:49 AM

lorem ipsum

10:50 AM

THIS CORRECT VERIFICATION TEXT

10:52 AM
abc dfg

10:55 AM

abcd abc.

10:55 AM

Hmm, for my understanding: Why does a simple

sourceSearch | THIS CORRECT VERIFICATION TEXT | result

not work for you?

It does not work because the text is inside an element of the page, and storeValue works fine, but I extract all the text of that element and I only need a part or ONLY 2 words, | THIS CORRECT VERIFICATION TEXT |

I need to search only a couple of words of a sentence in a chat , only CORRECT VERIFICATION
if you find the words CORRECT VERIFICATION, do x thing
I leave the html file in question so that you understand me > Welcome to nginx!