Hiring - Desktop Automation

I’m looking to hire someone that can incorporate web automation with desktop automation.

(I’ve tried freelancing websites, but I realized time is wasted since they aren’t familiar with this specific software)

This is one of many tasks that I would love to have created.

1. Daily, at a specific time
  2. Login to a specific website. filter data and export a file
  3. Import this file into a specific Google Sheet document
  4. Append the rows, but exclude duplicates.

I have no time, but I would assume if you post a job for UI.Vision at Freelancer.com or Upwork you should get many candidates. I outsourced UI.Vision projects at Upwork in the past - with success.

If you use these portals, it is important that you mention that UI.Vision RPA (Kantu) explicitly in your bid. Otherwise many freelancers try to give you a very hard to maintain Python script, so they can charge more for updates and tweaks later :wink:

5 Likes

did get your project done with right candidate ?

Are you possibly offering services?

Yes. It is possible. May I know the details of your project requirements ?

I have to scan some newspaper to import my database. I need to import using csv. The newspaper has the information in tables. Can you anyone create an ocr script using UI.Vision RPA (Kantu) for me that would export into csv. The newspapers already has its information in tables

See link to paper
https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/1hrkmJ8oy6rb-XB4aEFBWw40trhzD75Xt?usp=sharing

@Plankton , this post is super-old but do you know some company or somebody that can help our company to support us in a ui.vision developtment? It can be for consultancy as well. Thanks in advance!

@Plankton I am currently looking to hire somebody for a project of mine as well. Would you, or anyone else you know and would recommend, have time to help with that? I’m fine paying whatever rate you would normally charge. This could also be just for consulting, if you’re not available to actually work on an entire project.

Please share the details.

So my company buys and sells digital gift cards in bulk. I’d like to build an automated gift card balance checker that would go through my database of cards and check the balance of each one on its corresponding website (i.e. Home Depot, Nike, Adidas). Then it would need to scrape the page and return the value that it found to the spreadsheet, and either indicate that the card value and denomination matched (i.e. a $500 card returned a $500 balance) or if there was a mismatch, indicating that the card either is invalid or has an insufficient balance.

This would need to be done for around 15 different websites/brands. And the process of each may differ slightly. Some may have captchas, some may need to be logged into an account. But I feel like using Firefox Containers in conjunction with UI.Vision RPA could work for that.

We can start with 1 website.

Sure. So you can help with that project then? What would be the best way to communicate with you about it?

I sent you a message
check inbox