Help with architecting a macro which in theory would be the most efficient solution

I don’t know if even its possible to do what I need with ui.vision tools. Additionally if I can do with with the tools is it the most efficient means to do so in all cases. What i would like to do is crawl various different sites to pull from each of them downloadable .pdf’s. Each site is slightly different and when I have attempted to use available mass download software such as Jdownloader2 or Simple mass downloader they seem to be insufficient for the task.

Anyway I am at this point very frustrated and would love to know if this ui.vision can be programmed for this simple task with various site complexities and yes a very detailed video tutorial would be great. Even a text based would suffice and if neither is available I def would love to pay for a private lesson that we can record with a tutorial and I will be willing to share it for free with the community when we are done. Thank you Joel Colombero 408 667 7443 joelcolombero@gmail.com

The UI Vision robot can easily automate PDF downloads. But you probably have to create a macro for each website. There is no way to make an automation that works for all websites “out of the box”.

How (much) different are these websites?

I think yout is a long job to do, every site need a custom macro.

For download i use a download manager is more efficient and fast of the browser

Each of the sites are different. That’s good information, is there a tutorial on how to create a macro? Also how would I find someone I can hire to create a macro for me?

Each of the sites are different. What do you use for a download manager? I have used both Jdownloader2 and mass downloader both of which are not sufficient. Where would I go if I wanted to find someone whom could create a macro for me for pdf download or where would I find a good tutorial on it.

I figured it out. I need to put terms into this website: https://www.pdfdrive.com
I want to automate putting the terms in with a macro and them having each of them downloaded.

I use Free download manager and i generate the url to download with Excel (because need timestamp)

Before i used without success ui vision to download undreds of files but is not the best way for this job (ui vision is good for other jobs), with download manager i download undreds files in automatically, i import a list of url and it download all files.

thank you I will give it a try. For the following site with only a search engine capability would it help to use a macro: www.pdfdrive.com.

In my case, after having examined the site well, I discovered that the url of the files to download used the same structure, so I created a urls generator with excel, added the parameters and download them in a short time with Free Downloader manager that manages the downloads, starts them gradually and checks me on the progress.
Creating a good macro takes a lot of time and work, so if you don’t know ui vision well you will not succeed, I tell you because I have been using ui vision for 3 years and therefore I know it very well and for download it is not the best choice, it is great for other types of work.