Help - Timout at New Instance of Chrome - "This page says [UI.Vision RPA] timeout"

My macros work if an instance of chrome is already open, but not if there isn’t.

I’ve tried changing the timeout to 60 seconds and adding an errorignore line; neither work. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Attached are 3 things:

  1. Screenshot of the error
  2. Table view of the macro
  3. Json of the macro

1. ERROR SCREENSHOT:

2. TABLE VIEW OF MACRO (SCREENSHOT):

3. JSON OF MACRO:

{
  "Name": "Alula Alarm - Status Check",
  "CreationDate": "2022-6-2",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "true",
      "Value": "!errorIgnore",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "60",
      "Value": " !TIMEOUT_WAIT",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "XRun",
      "Target": "Z:\\uivision\\Delete_CSV",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "open",
      "Target": "https://alulaconnect.com/en/c/security/dcae279e-df5e-492d-86e3-1a3650554970/overview",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "true",
      "Value": "!errorIgnore",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "10",
      "Value": " !TIMEOUT_WAIT",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "storeText",
      "Target": "xpath=//*[@id=\"consumer-app\"]/div/div[2]/div[2]/div/div/div[2]/div",
      "Value": "StatusUpdate",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "Status:",
      "Value": "!csvLine",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "${StatusUpdate}",
      "Value": "!csvLine",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "csvSave",
      "Target": "Z:\\uivision\\alarmstatus",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "XType",
      "Target": "${KEY_CTRL+KEY_F4}",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    }
  ]
}

I think I’ve got this fixed. I just added a timeout delay in the batch file that launches this.