Font-Color and Font-Type

I need the font color and font-type. Is it possible somehow to fetch these informations for the OCR APIs and if not, how can I approach this problem ?

This information is not yet available in our API. Actually, no OCR solution on the market offers this, as far as we know.

May I ask for what/why you need it? Depending on this, there might be a solution to get at least the font color.

I need to define the color and font-type of text to give my users information and the properties of the text and accordingly they can perform actions.

Is there something I can do from my side to get this information. Any lead will be really helpful.
nk

Thanks

Some ideas:

Color: The api returns the text and the bounding box of the text. This means you can grab an image of the text. Now you would need to examine the colors of the pixels.

Font: For identifying the font, once you have the image of the text, you could submit it to a website like “WhatTheFont: Seen a font in use and want to know what it is? Submit an image to to find the closest matches in our database.”: