First step in Kantu! Checking number and empty variables

Good evening everybody, i discovered this amazing piece of software just a couple days ago and i’m starting to see my macro take life!
I just need to fetch some data from a website, check if they are higher that a determined value and then put it into Google Sheet through Google modules.
I managed to do most of the job but i got stock in a couple pretty simple stuff:
1 - I need to check that a value is more than 105,00 then do some…
if ${rating} > 105,00
… instructions
… instructions
endif
Though i got the contrary of what i state, i only join the IF statement if i have a number lower than 105,00
2 - Sometimes occurs that the variable ${rating} is empty, how can i do this check??
if ${rating} != 105,00
if ${rating} > 105,00
… instructions
… instructions
endif
endif
3 - Is it possible to “copy” the content of a Google sheet cell inside a variable in Kantu?

Thanks in advance for any help
Federico

1. if ${rating} > 105,00

That should work. If it does not work, please post the exact JSON source code of the if command. I guess something small. is not correct.

I see that 105,00 has a decimal comma. Kantu and Javascript expect the decimal point.

2 - Sometimes occurs that the variable ${rating} is empty, how can i do this check??
if ${rating} != 105,00
if ${rating} > 105,00

You can not do nested if/endif, but you can have two conditions

if (${rating} != 105,00) && ( ${rating} > 105,00)…

Everything inside if (....) is Javascript, just like with storeEval.

3 - Is it possible to “copy” the content of a Google sheet cell inside a variable in Kantu?

That is tricky but future Kantu updates will be able to do it :wink:

Hi there! thanks for your reply!
I actually gave up trying make the istruction of point 1 working!!
For the third point i opted out for google forms that fill up form me a google sheet where i can use javascript to do whatever i want!

This program has made me able to do amazing things!
Now i’m looking into:

• How to double click
  • How to use an Array or something similar to collect multiple data at once using a loop

I love tricky! :slight_smile:

How to double click

On which website or task do you need to double-click? I ask because websites rarely use double clicks.

How to use an Array or something similar to collect multiple data at once using a loop

I think the easiest way to collect information is in a CSV file, see csvSave

Very good, I will take a look at csvsave to see if I could use it!
I need to double click In a website where it shows a popup with some. More detail about a row

Sadly I can’t show you cause it’s login protected, maybe a screenshot or html code?

A screenshot would be great!

Ehi there! I made a screenshot about the table i’m looking to double click on, from the screenshot you can see:
(highlighted in Blue) The html code of the page that i extract with some regex inside Kantu, but more data are inside a form that appear with a double click in any row.
(highlighted in Gray) The code where it WILL appear the code regarding the “double click form”

Here you can see the form and the code that has been written after the dblclick action

Attached you can also find the only piece of code where it refeer to dblclick action

Thanks again for the help and sorry for triple posting but i wasn’t able to put all in once