Failed to pay by alipay

i gonna buy a Personal Edition license but i failed to pay by alipay.can somebody help me out ?thanks

Hi, we do not have access to the payment details. Our payment processing is done by Fastspring, a US-based eCommerce provider. You can contact them directly:

On the payment form there was the “Contact Us” option. Did you use it?

If so, what was the response by Fastspring?

You can also contact them here:

They should be able to help you with all billing, invoice and tax questions.

But if they can not resolve the issue for any reason, please let me know.

this is the response by Fastspring below,and it can not help me solve the porblem at all , i want to pay by alipay,not by credit card or paypal.Is any other way i can pay by alipay?

Hello there,

Thank you for contacting FastSpring Support.

The transaction you are reaching out about has failed to process based on our internal review process and has been canceled without completion. What you may see on your credit card statement or PayPal account is a pre-authorization for the transaction amount which is a temporary hold of the funds. The pre-authorization will drop off within 5-10 business days.

The exact timeframe varies with each card issuer and each card issuer has control over when those charges will be dropped or voided.

Please let me know if I can be of further assistance.

Emilly L
FastSpring Support

Please email us to discuss further. We also support payment with a variety of cryptocurrencies.