Fail after changing useragent

If we change the useragent, we will get "Error: UI .Vision RPA is not connected to a browser tab .”
Like this also with browser’s plugins.
Mozilla Firefox 112

Do you have a macro that we can run to see the error? user agent changes should not affect uivision at all.

Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/ Safari/537.36

  "Command": "selectWindow",
  "Target": "tab=open",
  "Value": "",
  "Description": ""

Endless wait, then error timeout (also “open” command).

  "Command": "sourceSearch",
  "Target": "regex=How",
  "Value": "YES",
  "Description": ""

Line 12: Error #101: UI.Vision RPA is not connected to a browser tab

In the past I have used extensions to switch user agents and ui vision works perfectly but one important thing to remember.
Depending on the type of user agent you use, some sites change (they show a desktop version or a mobile version) and therefore by changing it, it is possible that ui vision does not find the elements on the page due to the fact that the page has changed (from desktop to mobile or from mobile to desktop)