Extracting data from multiple Google Sheets cell

Hey Guys!
I’m using UI.Vision to automate a task, but I’m facing a problem. I’m trying to get details from a google sheets’ file, and I’ve been using an idiot idea.
I’ve been using the Xtype command to Ctrl+C, then Xtype again to Ctrl+V, then Xtype one more time to press down, and repeat using the loop.
When I’m using a small sheet, it works great. When I use a bigger sheet, I face the 25 commands limitation. I was trying to get it to work using storevalue and Type, and it works great for the first time. I could not find a way to make the macro understand I’m getting the next line in sheet, though.

I face the 25 commands limitation

Get the personal license? :wink:

I was trying to get it to work using storevalue and Type, and it works great for the first time. I could not find a way to make the macro understand I’m getting the next line in sheet, though.

Interesting. What is your selector for storeValue? I am surprised it works for a google sheet cell! If it works for one cell, there should be a way to find other cells, too.

I’m Brazilian, and I’m working in a personal project. US$80 is like 1/4 of my paycheck right now (BRazilian economy is not in a good shape), so I can’t really get it right about now. It’s definitely something I expect to get in the future, though.
The good part is: I’m having to develop workarounds so I don’t use Xcommands, and learning a lot.

Stupid comment. I did not make it work. I had the data I was doing tests saved in the clipboard, and I was posting from clipboard, and haven’t realized it.

Convert Google Sheets in a csv and you use it in ui vision and solve your problem, have not sense to work on Google Sheets directly with ui vision, you lost more times and create a bad work.

1 Like

Haven’t thought about that, to be honest. Thanks for the suggestion!