Extracting data from multiple Google Sheets cell

Hey Guys!
I’m using UI.Vision to automate a task, but I’m facing a problem. I’m trying to get details from a google sheets’ file, and I’ve been using an idiot idea.
I’ve been using the Xtype command to Ctrl+C, then Xtype again to Ctrl+V, then Xtype one more time to press down, and repeat using the loop.
When I’m using a small sheet, it works great. When I use a bigger sheet, I face the 25 commands limitation. I was trying to get it to work using storevalue and Type, and it works great for the first time. I could not find a way to make the macro understand I’m getting the next line in sheet, though.

I face the 25 commands limitation

Get the personal license? :wink:

I was trying to get it to work using storevalue and Type, and it works great for the first time. I could not find a way to make the macro understand I’m getting the next line in sheet, though.

Interesting. What is your selector for storeValue? I am surprised it works for a google sheet cell! If it works for one cell, there should be a way to find other cells, too.

I’m Brazilian, and I’m working in a personal project. US$80 is like 1/4 of my paycheck right now (BRazilian economy is not in a good shape), so I can’t really get it right about now. It’s definitely something I expect to get in the future, though.
The good part is: I’m having to develop workarounds so I don’t use Xcommands, and learning a lot.

Stupid comment. I did not make it work. I had the data I was doing tests saved in the clipboard, and I was posting from clipboard, and haven’t realized it.

Convert Google Sheets in a csv and you use it in ui vision and solve your problem, have not sense to work on Google Sheets directly with ui vision, you lost more times and create a bad work.

1 Like

Haven’t thought about that, to be honest. Thanks for the suggestion!

get the best google data scraper to ease your work of collecting data through our software of google data extractor tool.
for more info please contact https://extractleads.site/

There is no use of your spam,

Simply export the csv and integrate it into ui vision and you don’t need any external software, it takes 2 seconds to export the data to csv and integrate it into ui vision.