Error file not found and files does exist

Hi everyone
I’m starting to use this software, and yesterday I could read and write from/to a csv file without any trouble. Today I decided to start working seriously and changed the path of my local macros. After this, I also changed the location of my macros, images and other files that Kantu uses. But when I tried to run my macro, it can’t find the csv file. The lines is
{
“Command”: “csvReadArray”,
“Target”: “C:\Users\Bot\Documents\BotFacturasManuales\Output.csv”,
“Value”: “Output”
}

I do know that the file exists and checked several times the path, it is correct. And yesterday it was working just fine, I just changed the path of my kantu macros.
What I had to do with other files was to move them inside my Kantu folder, but do I really need to do that with every other file I want to work with?
My kantu folder is in “C:\Kantu”

Thank you

Are you sure that RPA ui vision can read csv out of its default folder ?

I have never used the full path as a function but I only indicate the name of the csv and all my csv are saved in the datasources folder of ui vision.

I think xmodules can not read outside the default folder (datasources), you can change it but you must add one unique path.

1 Like

oh, so it is that, I do need to have my csv inside? :c
Well, I have to modify all my other codes to save in this one
Thank you

Example i set in ui vision RPA option the folder in my pc with all data of ui vision

After i add name of csv only in macro code

{
  "Command": "csvRead",
  "Target": "test.csv",
  "Value": ""
},

test.csv have in a custom path in my pc, is ui vision folder with all ui vision data.

In the latest version of ui vision allow full path but i think is inside the folder with all data not a generic path in my pc (i never tried full path function).

I knew this was possible, but I didn’t know it was “necessary”. I thought I could just call the full path.
Thank you.

Hi! If you are still having trouble in solving this error you can use Long Path Tool. It works well in any version of Windows and Mac.