Error 403 ON POST

Hello, I have a problem with post method with ocr api, even that i have pro plane i still can’t request a lot of images results at once? do i have to do something special in the api settings? or the api limit the usage?
Thanks in advance :heart:.
err403

I tested the issue here, but can not recreate it.
=>If you test the connection with Postman, do you get the same result?

You probably know it, but just in case: Postman is a free app, see Free OCR API

If you see the problem even with Postman, a screenshot of the result could be helpful.

request a lot of images at once

How many requests at once do you make?

I get the same error after I’ve processed a fairly large number of images. Once the error starts, all requests produce the error until an unknown period of time has elapsed, after which I can make more requests. I am making only one request at a time.

I consider this to be yet another annoying, undocumented limitation of the API.

We have not been able to recreate the issue. Of course, it could have been a server issue on our end, but it certainly is not a rate limit. Our API error messages (such as wrong api key, rate limit reached or subscription expired) always return a 200 code along with the error message.

40x error codes indicate server side problems/connections issues/bugs. Please report them to us and we will do our best to fix them asap.

Feedback from a user with the same or similar issue, maybe this is helpful for others:

After several attempts, it does not seem to happen in postman.
This leads me to believe it’s some kind of verification issue regarding headers or a similar configuration that the Requests library from python lacks.

Switching to other libraries(like httpx) also doesn’t work. It seems any attempt to make requests programmatically is designed to fail.

using only the exact same image URL it does work.

A sufficient solution I figured out was to implement sessions and retry on 403 failures immediately. Executing the same request again right after a failure seems to work most of the time.