Error #220: Still same ipc secret

This is what i´m getting for the last week. This code worked before, so it has to be something related with the new versions. It´s a normal button. If i record the macro again, the code is the same, but it does give an error as with the stored macro. Y try “click” as it suggests, but gives the same error. I´ve tried a pause before and it didn´t work.

[info] Executing: | clickAndWait | linkText=Entrar | |
[error] Error #200: ‘clickAndWait’ failed. No page load event detected after 10 seconds. Try ‘click’ instead. Error details: Error #220: Still same ipc secret

Hi, do you have a test macro or a video of the situation for us?

Sorry, i cannot upload the file since new member…
This script that clicks a button, work perfectly before a couple of updates before.
I have test it on another computer and gives the same error.

{
“Name”: “DescargarCAEExcel (1)”,
“CreationDate”: “2022-5-9”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “...::: eGestiona. Gestión Integral del Conocimiento Empresarial. Coordinación, medioambiente, calidad, RRHH, gestión documental :::....”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=Acceso_ctl00_txtUsuario”,
“Value”: “testvalue”,
“Targets”: [
“id=Acceso_ctl00_txtUsuario”,
“name=Acceso$ctl00$txtUsuario”,
“xpath=//[@id=“Acceso_ctl00_txtUsuario”]",
“xpath=//input[@id=‘Acceso_ctl00_txtUsuario’]”,
“xpath=//tr[2]/td[2]/input”,
“css=#Acceso_ctl00_txtUsuario”
],
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=Acceso_ctl00_txtPassword”,
“Value”: “testvalue”,
“Targets”: [
“id=Acceso_ctl00_txtPassword”,
“name=Acceso$ctl00$txtPassword”,
"xpath=//
[@id=“Acceso_ctl00_txtPassword”]”,
“xpath=//input[@id=‘Acceso_ctl00_txtPassword’]”,
“xpath=//tr[3]/td[2]/input”,
“css=#Acceso_ctl00_txtPassword”
],
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=Acceso_ctl00_txtCliente”,
“Value”: “test”,
“Targets”: [
“id=Acceso_ctl00_txtCliente”,
“name=Acceso$ctl00$txtCliente”,
“xpath=//[@id=“Acceso_ctl00_txtCliente”]",
“xpath=//input[@id=‘Acceso_ctl00_txtCliente’]”,
“xpath=//td[2]/input”,
“css=#Acceso_ctl00_txtCliente”
],
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “clickAndWait”,
“Target”: “linkText=Entrar”,
“Value”: “”,
“Targets”: [
“linkText=Entrar”,
“id=Acceso_ctl00_lblEntrar”,
"xpath=//
[@id=“Acceso_ctl00_lblEntrar”]”,
“xpath=//a[@id=‘Acceso_ctl00_lblEntrar’]”,
“xpath=//a”,
“css=#Acceso_ctl00_lblEntrar”
],
“Description”: “”
}
]
}

Any suggestion yet? Any more users affected?

Any update on this. I am getting this frequently with the newer versions that worked fine before?

You didn’t specify what is your objective in this test, if it’s a web page user login problem try this :

{
  "Name": "test",
  "CreationDate": "2022-8-1",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "open",
      "Target": "https://intranet.egestiona.es/login.aspx",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "pause",
      "Target": "5000",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "type",
      "Target": "xpath=//input[contains(@tabindex, \"1\")]",
      "Value": "Client",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "type",
      "Target": "xpath=//input[contains(@tabindex, \"2\")]",
      "Value": "Username",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "type",
      "Target": "xpath=//input[contains(@tabindex, \"3\")]",
      "Value": "Password",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "pause",
      "Target": "2000",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "click",
      "Target": "xpath=//input[contains(@tabindex, \"5\")]",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    }
  ]
}