Duplicate the actions in order to run them in loop for 1000 tabs?

Hello so i would i’m trying to use the extnition on chrome to apply the same mouse click on 1000 tabs with the macro , i done a macro with three tabs but don’t know how to duplicate the same action 1000 times however change in the tab value automatically tried editing the Jason file but it shows an error.

here is the 2 tabs example of the clicking macro i need multipliable by 1000 tabs of the code i’m try to duplicate 1000 times :slight_smile:

{
“CreationDate”: “2018-5-23”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “id=mailType”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “select”,
“Value”: “label=Reorder #2
},
{
“Target”: “css=#mailForm > input:nth-child(4)”,
},
{
“Command”: “selectWindow”,
“Target”: “tab=1”,
},
{
},
{
},
{
},
{
“Command”: “selectWindow”,
“Target”: “tab=2”,
},
{
},
{
},
{
},
]
}

ok kinda did it manually and it worked the it stopped no idea why , showing this error

[error]
until: ipc of tab to play expired!

So just to clarify this: You need to work on 1000 and more open Chrome tabs at the same time?

hi there,

create your script and then end it with the following:

comand: selectWindow
tab=${!LOOP}

then click on the arrow next to ‘play macro’ button and select ‘play loop’

I am beginner with this. In my script this is skipping one tab for unknown reasons, but other than that it works like a charm.

good luck with 1000 tabs though.

hi yeah 1000 tabs would be great but i found out that it’s better to do like 300 at a time.

hi thanks tried it it worked but as you said it skips 1 tabs and that’s just catastrophic for me as i have to filter through tabs to find that skipped ones again ((

so what i did’t was make the script for 5 tabs then copied the script to excel and just duplicated the steps and change only one value the tabs numbers until i reached 300 tabs , copied back to Kantu and i’m working on 300 tabs at a time .

However now i got a new problem the kantu command interval delay is to fast the max i can choose is 2s delay my server can’t keep up with the click, i’m searching now how to increase the command delay to 5s-10s delay manually maybe in side the Extinction Code it self , Will update the post later on .

Thanks for your replays and you time guys ))

IPC issues are fixed with Kantu V3.1.6 :grinning: