Detect table change/update to continue

I recently added the UI.Vision RPA extension to Chrome and recorded a macro to download a dozen reports one after the other through PeopleSoft. Initially recording the steps didn’t factor in the time needed for the table to update after filtering on a specific field and so it would try to download the data before it was ready and so I only got a few files. I successfully added a pause for 3 seconds and it ran successfully with all 12 files. Is it possible to detect when the table updates instead of waiting a full 3 seconds? The page itself doesn’t appear to change in anyway except for the table information. I.e. the URL doesn’t change and I think the table is handled by JavaScript.

post url page to see the table, after i can suggest a solution

URL: https://postimg.cc/SY4b0BrQ

I blurred out the data but hopefully you should see the situation. Thanks.

To detect the changement you can store a value and wirh if_v2 check when value change to start new commands

How would I store a value and how would the value be change or updated when the report is loaded? Is there a way to link a variable to a text location in the table?

With ui vision you can menage variables, need only an if with loop, when value change the table was reloaded.

I appreciate the guidance but I still not clear on how I would store the value and from where. Am I storing it somehow from the table and then testing using if_v2 to see when it has changed?

Need url to the table, not image, need to accedd in the page with table to see the table and html source of table

I did a Ctrl-U to see the html source and the table looks like the below. Is this snippet sufficient to see how I could access the information to detect when it changes?

> <table  class='TABLEORDER'  cellpadding='2' cellspacing='0' width='100%'>
> <tr><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >&nbsp;</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 1</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 2</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 3</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 4</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 5</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 6</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 7</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 8</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 9</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 10</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 11</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 12</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 13</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 14</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 15</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 16</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 17</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 18</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 19</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 20</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 21</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 22</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 23</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 24</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 25</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 26</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 27</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 28</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 29</th><th scope='col' class='QRYRESULT' >Field 30</th></tr>
> <tr><td class='RESULTROW' >1</td>
> <td class='RESULTROW'  align='right'>A</td>
> <td class='RESULTROW' >B</td>
> <td class='RESULTROW' >C</td>
> <td class='RESULTROW'  align='right'>123456</td>
> <td class='RESULTROW' >D</td>
> <td class='RESULTROW' >E</td>
> <td class='RESULTROW' >F</td>
> <td class='RESULTROW' >G</td>

The line with <td class='RESULTROW' align='right'>123456</td> is the line with the filter term in it. Every row in the table returned would have it. I can’t list the actual URL here but it is like this

https://vpn.X.com/Y/Z/E/H/q/,DInfo=imhm.X.com,SSL+?QryName=W_T_A_S_B_J&Dummy=111999123