Desktop Automation Not Using Full Screen

I am using Desktop Automation to pass through the certificate error page, so I am using XClick. However, it didnt work and gives the error of image not found.

Then I used the CaptureDesktopScreenshot command to investigate further and I found out that the RPA program is only searching part of the screen for my XClick image. This can be seen from the image I have uploaded. How can I resolve this? Is this a PC issue or Ui.Vision problem?

Secondly, I tried using a XClick with a button found that can be found inside the half-page screenshot taken by the RPA. It also did not work. I put the image as the Learn More button yet it identifies an irrelevant object instead.

Here is part of my script:

"Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "true",
      "Value": "!errorignore",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "open",
      "Target": "https://",
      "Value": "",
    },
    {
      "Command": "if_v2",
      "Target": "${!statusOK} == false",
    },
    {
      "Command": "XDesktopAutomation",
      "Target": "true",
    },
    {
      "Command": "bringBrowserToForeground",
      "Target": "",
    },

{
      "Command": "XClick",
      "Target": "z6gbpi_dpi_144.png",
    },

Just to clarify: Are you using web automation or desktop automation?

To automate these special Chrome pages (setting page, “not private” page, extension page,…) you must use desktop automation mode. The web mode works “only” on normal websites.

If you did use desktop automation: Are your screenshots the “__last_desktop_screenshot.png”? Because this is what UI.Vision sees/uses.

@admin Yes I am using Desktop Automation. I understand that is what Ui Vision sees but that is clearly not the full screen. I have the chrome browser opened fully but only half of it get captured.

Strange. Does this happen with every website or desktop automation, or “only” this one?

@admin This happens with every desktop automation

I never saw this. Is this on Windows, Mac or Linux?

@ulrich Happens at Windows.

What version? Window 7,10,11…?

@ulrich It is actually Windows Server 2019

I tested on Server 2019 and all looks ok. If you just run CaptureScreenshot, does it work then?

My test:

CaptureScreenshot