CSVread + type in instagram

Hi, I’m trying to make an autocomment bot for instagram in only one post with csv, but the bot only reply one or none character from the csv.

This is the code:

{
“Name”: “Comentario en IG”,
“CreationDate”: “2020-8-25”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “TGtecno on Instagram: "😃NUEVO SORTEO😃 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ Ganá una CONTROLADORA USB AKAI APC MINI 🎚 ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 1️⃣ Seguí a @techgoodies y a @asinformaticaar 2️⃣ Mencioná a tres personas en esta publicación 3️⃣ Listo ya estás participando! . ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ ✅Si además participás en la publicación de @asinformaticaar podés ganar dos veces. ✅Podés comentar las veces que quieras (sin repetir personas) y multiplicás las chances. ✅El sorteo finaliza el día 10/9/2020 a las 11am. ✅El ganador será anunciado el día 11/9/2020 a las 11am en @techgoodies. ✅El premio se retira en nuestra oficina en Belgrano (CABA). Los costos de envío en CABA/GBA o Interior corren a cargo del ganador. ✅En caso de no retirar el premio dentro de los 15 dias, elegiremos otro ganador. ⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀ 🔷 ¡Mucha suerte! 🔷"”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “csvRead”,
“Target”: “conid2.csv”,
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “xpath=//*[@id="react-root"]/section/main/div/div/article/div[3]/section[3]/div/form/textarea”,
“Value”: “${!COL2}”
},
{
“Command”: “pause”,
“Target”: “100000”,
}
]
}

And my csv is formated like:

id,users
1,@ someuser1 @ someuser2 @ someuser3
2,@ someuser4 @ someuser5 @ someuser6
(Without the spaces between @ and user.)

My idea is to run it in loop like the tutorial.
In the csv i create the id column because I think that the problem was that I only have 1 column but still not working.
Thanks and sorry for my english, not native.

the csv shown is not suitable for this job, you need to indicate url and the text of the comment so it will never work.

Create a csv like this
Url,CommentText
Url,CommentText
Url,CommentText
Url,CommentText

I try this after read your comment but still not working:

https://www.instagram.com/p/POSTid/,@ user1 @ user2 @ user3
https://www.instagram.com/p/POSTid/,@ user4 @ user5 @ user6
(Without spaces)

Your csv is totally wrong

every data in csv must separated from ,

Save this in csv have no sense
@ user1 @ user2 @ user3

because are not separated from ,

To do this work you must study a good solution, after you can create a macro, your seems a bad and wrong solution.

To create this macro you need to create a multi macro to do more different actions.

1. login
  2. post comment
  3. logout
  4. delete cookie and cache (to prevent ban)

Every macro need a custom csv with some criteria otherwise never works.

The @ are without spaces, the csv between values have an space.

Please study how to create a csv otherwise you loose your time for nothing.

If in csv there is one error only macro fails.

I have never tried to implement a new font style on this media channel. But why are you struggling now if they have recently added new fonts How to change font in Telegram? It is enough to find instructions online where to get and how to activate them. If I am not mistaken, four new fonts were added. It is a nice chance for experiments.