Csv, type random value or type in loop (e.g. COL1, COL2… COL6)

Hi , I need to type randomly or in loop COL1, COL2… COL6 … extra

the problem only getting col1 so how to have values {!COLxx} or {!COL1-100} or just pick randomly ?

{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “{!loop}", "Value": "!csvReadLineNumber" }, { "Command": "csvRead", "Target": "comment.csv", "Value": "" }, { "Command": "editContent", "Target": "id=contenteditable-root", "Value": "{!COL1}”
},

The only solution is use csvReadArray, you can not use COLX and there are not command to randomize COLX number

csvReadArray is the only solution fast and easy
https://ui.vision/rpa/docs/selenium-ide/csvread

up I need to type randomly or in loop COL1, COL2… COL6 … extra csv lines

I already posted the solution is csvReadArray is a fast way to select column number and you can randomize it change col number

Hi I tried but not work ! how to randomize it !! there is no loop , I only run one time do search and enter each link to post ! so no loops !

You must integrate random number in csvReadArray command with random number you can choice random lines and random columns

Read here

and what is the command ?

Here example to generate random number

After you must integrate it in csvReadArray

There are NOT any simple solution to do this.

well this not work at all !

If you are not prepared to use ui vision you have 2 possibilities

1. seriously study ui vision, you learn it and then you create automation

2. you pay a programmer who works for you.

It is useless that you say that everything does not work, everything works perfectly it is you who do not know how to create macros because you do not study and do not even know the logic of ui vision rpa.

and I told you before if you don’t know the comand don’t replay !!!

I have already provided the working solution is you who do not want to do anything, pays a programmer and solves the problem since you do not know how to use ui vision.

I have already provided the working solution .