Copy text from excel file on google drive from chrome and paste on another field in a new chrome tab

Hi,
I’m new on Kantu. I I’m trying to copy text from a cell in a excel file (open in google drive from chrome browser), and paste it on another field in a new chrome tab.
I can select the cell in excel and the field in the other chrome tab, but I can’t to copy and paste. I have tried with storeValue (to copy) and type (to paste), but nothing happens.
Can anyone help me?
here is the code, thanx a lot
Marco

{
“Name”: “6 Login spotify da excel-1”,
“CreationDate”: “2019-11-17”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “Spotify – Web Player”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “clickAt”,
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id="main"]/div/div[4]/div[2]/div[1]/div/button[2]",
“Value”: “56,25”
},
{
“Command”: “selectWindow”,
“Target”: “tab=1”,
},
{
“Target”: "xpath=//
[@id="0-scrollable"]/div[2]”,
“Value”: “40,8”
},
{
“Command”: “storeValue”,
“Target”: “xpath=//*[@id="0-scrollable"]/div[2]”,
},
{
“Command”: “selectWindow”,
“Target”: “tab=0”,
},
{
“Target”: “id=login-username”,
“Value”: “41,29”
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=login-username”,
“Value”: “${!clipboard}”
},

Hi

The macro code is not well realized, saves the data in a csv and uses a code that does not use coordinates.

Use this for your macro

https://ui.vision/rpa/docs/selenium-ide/csvread

thank you very much, sorry again but I’m really starting with kantu.
Before starting to study with kantu, I would like to ask a question to see if what I would like to do is doable with kantu.
I need to log in to the same site with different accounts, and every time I want to create a new favorite list (each has a different name) and add to the list some articles (always the same). Do you think this can be done with kantu?
Thanks again

Hi

I think it’s possible your request, it’s a simple multi login + action in the site.

The first thing you must think how create your automate, after you must create the code.

I have more macros to login, wotking well.

1 Like