I’m trying to automate several procedures for completing a task, but I think it would be best to solve this bit by bit. I need a little help, if someone can help me, for pointing me in the right direction
The all process is a payment automation, combining several steps:
- From a website table list, I copy the value from one column that identifies the record
- Each record has a computer folder with one or more pdf files named: “(record number) pay (1, 2, 3…).pdf”. These pdf files have a table with 2 columns, where on the left it shows the name of the field and on the right the value itself. The 2 important rows are the payment reference and the payment value. These pdf’s are not images, they are pdf with selectable text.
- The payment reference on the pdf is shown as: xxx(space)xxx(space)xxx(space)xxx
- On the bank side, I have a field for the description, where I add the reference number I took from the website list
- I have to add de payment reference that’s on the pdf on a sequence of field boxes: 3 digits for each. Everytime I fill one of the input boxes it (tabs) goes to the next one. I can’t copy the all reference and paste it.
- After, I fill the payment value, that’s also on the pdf
There are more steps to it but I think it’s better to solve a problem at a time and join all at the end…
Can enyone give me a hand?
Thanks in advance.