Click on X to the right of text

Hello,

I need to click on the close button to the right of the text ‘Conversation with’.

If I just try to click on the ‘X’ button then ui.vision clicks on other buttons on the page.

I need to click on the third button but can’t make it work.

Is there a way to use an XPath with more than one condition?

For example:

xpath=(//*[contains(@class,“artdeco-button”) AND contains(@type,“cancel-icon”)])

The HTML of that element is the following.

<button id="ember2826" class="artdeco-button artdeco-button--circle artdeco-button--inverse artdeco-button--1 artdeco-button--tertiary ember-view mr1 flex-shrink-zero" data-control-name="overlay.close_overlay" type="button">
   <li-icon aria-hidden="true" type="cancel-icon" class="artdeco-button__icon" size="small">
     <svg xmlns="http://www.w3.org/2000/svg" viewBox="0 0 16 16" data-supported-dps="16x16" fill="currentColor" width="16" height="16" focusable="false">
      <path d="M13 4.32L9.31 8 13 11.69 11.69 13 8 9.31 4.31 13 3 11.69 6.69 8 3 4.31 4.31 3 8 6.69 11.68 3z"></path></svg>
   </li-icon>
  <span class="artdeco-button__text">Close conversation with [NAME]</span>
</button>

Try to access to the deepest level in html, and choose the code for X, then right click and Copy Full Xpath, try that to see if it works.

If not, try Xclick with image of that X. But I’m not quite familiar with that.

You can use XPath to click on the n-th element/match

However, I usually simply use

XClick | image

or the new

XClickTextRelative | Conversation#R120,0 (values are estimated…120,0 means go 120 units to the right, and 0 units up, and then click there.) Any other word that does not change could be used as well, e. g. “Saved”.