I am not very good with this web automation … and I’m wondering if I can get someone to help me with the following:
Creating a Facebook “auto-liker” that can start at a page like this:
and then do the following:
- Expand the first item open …
- Check if it’s a post from a personal account, or from a ‘page’ (the options are slightly different).
- If it’s from a personal account - just click “Like” (if it hasn’t been clicked before), and then move on to the next item
- If it’s from a page account, perform the following:
a. Click the “Like As” selector
b. Depending on who I want it to like the page “as” … select that page
c. Click the “Like” button (if it hasn’t been clicked before)
- Move on to the next item and repeat steps 1 thru 4.
If you think you can help me create this - please let me know. I am able to pay a bit for help!