Bugs in new version


#1

hi first of all tnx for ur usefull code
but in new version i encountered some boreing bug like bellow
1-’ e is undefined ’ but i have no e variable in my code picture is here


2- its another bug i encountered never before
3- also encounterd same issue like above when use waitforvisible
4- and also the speed of replay in fast nodelay mode is slower than before and not like last version befor update


#2

Hi, for issues 1-3: Do you have some test macros for us?

Replay speed: I will test this. How much slower do you think the new version is?


#3

hi tnx for ur attention
for speed i guess about 1/3 or 1/2
befor ur update in loop in fast mood commands replay very fast but i think in new version fast mood act as medium mood
for 1 -3 i must say i encountered above issues frequently some times in all my play macro some times i run my macro and after some loop iterate i encounter them my macro is simple like below and use firefox but also encountered them in chrome too but mostley i work with firefox
{
“Name”: “ikcofinalxclick-1”,
“CreationDate”: “2019-6-13”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “fast”,
“Value”: “!replayspeed”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “0”,
“Value”: “p”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “0”,
“Value”: “b”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “0”,
“Value”: “b”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “0”,
“Value”: “k”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “display: block;”,
“Value”: “a”
},
{
“Command”: “pause”,
“Target”: “1”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “XClick”,
“Target”: “100,400”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “label”,
“Target”: “loop”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “waitForVisible”,
“Target”: “id=btnSearchCar”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “XType”,
“Target”: “{KEY_F5}", "Value": "" }, { "Command": "storeAttribute", "Target": "id=loadingDiv@style", "Value": "b" }, { "Command": "echo", "Target": "{b}”,
“Value”: “purple”
},
{
“Command”: “store”,
“Target”: “0”,
“Value”: “loopcntr”
},
{
“Command”: “while_v2”,
“Target”: “{a}=={b}”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “executeScript_Sandbox”,
“Target”: “return Number ({loopcntr})+1", "Value": "loopcntr" }, { "Command": "echo", "Target": "{loopcntr}”,
“Value”: “red”
},
{
“Command”: “gotoIf_v2”,
“Target”: “({loopcntr}>=4)", "Value": "inja5" }, { "Command": "storeAttribute", "Target": "id=loadingDiv@style", "Value": "b" }, { "Command": "echo", "Target": "{b}”,
“Value”: “green”
},
{
“Command”: “end”,
“Target”: “”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “label”,
“Target”: “inja5”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “sourceSearch”,
“Target”: “sefaresh”,
“Value”: “c”
},
{
“Command”: “gotoIf_v2”,
“Target”: “{c}>=1", "Value": "inja" }, { "Command": "gotoLabel", "Target": "loop", "Value": "" }, { "Command": "label", "Target": "inja", "Value": "" }, { "Command": "while_v2", "Target": "{p}==0”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “XClick”,
“Target”: “145,390”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “pause”,
“Target”: “200”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “sourceSearch”,
“Target”: “featuresNextStep”,
“Value”: “p”
},
{
“Command”: “end”,
“Target”: “”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “while_v2”,
“Target”: “{k}==0", "Value": "" }, { "Command": "pause", "Target": "200", "Value": "" }, { "Command": "sourceSearch", "Target": "", "Value": "k" }, { "Command": "end", "Target": "", "Value": "" }, { "Command": "XType", "Target": "{KEY_CTRL+KEY_F1}”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “XClick”,
“Target”: “338,580”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “waitForVisible”,
“Target”: “id=LoginButton”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “XType”,
“Target”: “${KEY_CTRL+KEY_F1}”,
“Value”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “XClick”,
“Target”: “1100,308”,
“Value”: “”
}
]
}


#4

also if u need to test any thing or post a photo just say it i run my macros and post the result for u
for my work i test some automation apps and after three or more i find ur app and after awhile i loved it it was very fast powerfull spacialy in sourceserach and waitforvisible also storeattribute but now after update all off them have bugs occasionally please fix them
i love ur usefull app but now iam upset
thanks