[bug] [Recreator Required] Fail to inject in while loop and sometimes freezing of the script

On top of that:
SkyScannerPOP (Error: lost background heart beat when running command, Runtime: 499.01s)
SkyScannerSTI (Error: lost background heart beat when running command, Runtime: 146.63s)
SkyScannerSDQ (Error: lost background heart beat when running command, Runtime: 92.48s)
SkyScannerPUJA (Error: lost background heart beat when running command, Runtime: 80.58s)
SkyScannerAZS (Error: lost background heart beat when running command, Runtime: 151.34s)
SkyScannerLRM (Error: lost background heart beat when running command, Runtime: 105.21s)

C’mon guys. Does it work ever?

Hi!, do you have a test macro for us? It looks like a website specific issue with SkyScanner.

I figured heartbeat is lost when I open the youtube full screen.
But the injection is something strange. I cannot replicate it reliably.
It just happens by chance.

How do I share the code?

@commensal Did you figured out the reason of " [error] fail to inject " ?

No it’s gone for me. I’ve tried to eliminate while loops with labels and if goto. Works well for me.So I’ve not faced this error recently at all.

Did you figured out the reason of " [error] fail to inject " ?

The reason is most likely that If, While and GotoIf use “storeEval” internally for the “if” decision, and storeEval runs in the context of the web page. And some websites block this.

Solution: Soon, we will have the Javascript run in an sandbox, and this will solve the error. I will update this ticket once this feature is available.

See executeScript_Sandbox, available with the next update.