Best way to click "try again" when proxy errors?

Hello I have script that I use while Firefox is connected to a proxy. Unfortunately sometimes the proxy times out etc, and my script gets stuck in a loop of “not connected to browser tab”. Typically a simple press of the “try again” button fixes this, but UIvision is unable to interact with this error page. Is there a better method perhaps with an external script to press this button in the case of an error?

I’m not sure what “Firefox is connected to a proxy” means. But if I understand correctly, you can use something like this to check whether the try again appear in the begining of the loop:

{
  "Name": "test",
  "CreationDate": "2023-4-17",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "store",
      "Target": "fast",
      "Value": "!replayspeed",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Target": "2",
      "Value": "!TIMEOUT_WAIT",
    },
    {
      "Target": "true",
      "Value": "!errorignore",
    },
    {
      "Command": "click",
      "Target": "//*[text()='Try again']",
      "Value": "",
    },
    {
      "Target": "30",
      "Value": "!TIMEOUT_WAIT",
      "Description": "Set it back"
    },
    {
      "Target": "false",
      "Value": "!errorignore",
    }
  ]
}

It means I am connecting to the internet via a proxy.

I think you misunderstand me. When the proxy errors occurs, the Firefox tab changes from a webpage to an error page with the title “Problem Loading Page”.

The error I receive in UIvision log is “[error][ignored] Error: #101: UI.Vision RPA is not connected to a browser tab”

I believe when the Firefox error page loads, UIvision is unable to communicate with Firefox. This is the same case for “about:newtab” or “about:config”.

I believe this requires an external script to click the button and was wondering if anyone had a more elegant solution that I am missing.