Batch Run Command sometimes show this error "[kantu] No tab for dashboard yet"

Hi

I use firefox ESR 60 portable edition with windows 7, in the past I used firefox 66 portable edition but I had a lot of problems with Kantu.

I start macros with a batch file from the command line and sometimes it shows me this error and the macro does not start, what does it depend on?

Macros work perfectly, this error appears randomly, I don’t understand what generates it and how to avoid it appearing.

I repeat the macro works fine and is started with a batch file that works great, sometimes this error does, NOT always appear, but usually batch file it opens firefox, opens kantu and the macro starts, I would like to know what this error that occurs occasionally.

I see in the forum that even other users occasionally this error appears so there will be a reason.

Hi.

I got exactly the same problem, why no one administrator answer back.

Command line have some bug but are random, this is an example.

Sometimes my test suite do not start, I run it and sometimes without any reason test suite do not start.

In my opinion are bug of ui vision random.

Thanks, in my opinion, it has something to do with the hardware, because en in my machine it run perfectly well. I get this problems some times in the free instance of AWS VM. What can I do?

In my opinion there is not a solution

I run hundreds times every day macros and rarely i found browser open and ui vision do not start, seem random this bug

Have the same issue with script from batch not starting or failures since I moved the vm server from a fast machine to a slow machine. Maybe the cpu-time is to slow now and the script runs in invisible timeout.

I think this is the same bug in this post

1 Like

I have the same problem too!!!