Auto connecting to zoom meeting on desktop With credentials obtained in browser

Hello,
I want to create a macro with which I can copy Meeting id and Password From Browser and put it in my desktops zoom app respectively one by one to connect to that meeting.
I have Installed the X-modules.
This is my current macro. Which is only able to copy meeting id and password.
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id=“app”]/div/main/div/div/div[2]/div/div/table/tbody/tr[2]/td[4]/div/button/span",
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Target”: "xpath=//
[@id=“content”]/div[3]/div[2]/div[2]/div/div/button”,
},
{
“Target”: “xpath=//[@id=“phone”]/div/span",
},
{
“Command”: “storeText”,
“Target”: "xpath=//
[@id=“phone-tab”]/div/ol/li/span”,
“Value”: “A”,
“Description”: “This Meeting ID.”
},
{
“Command”: “storeText”,
“Target”: “xpath=//*[@id=“phone-tab”]/div/ol/li[3]/span”,
“Value”: “B”,
“Description”: “This Is Password.”
}
]
}

After this step can i automate it to automatically open zoom app in my computer and first put obtained meeting id and then password to automatically join zoom meeting in my desktops app?
And whole reason to this is that i dont want to join meeting from browser :upside_down_face:
Thanks In Anticipation!

This can be done. For the next steps you need to use desktop automation. You can simply start the ZOOM app with the XRUN command, and then use XClick and XType to enter the login data.

Sorry for troubling again but i am not able to figure out how to proceed further.
I looked into desktop automation. But I didn’t got much about how to switch in browser and desktop using Xdesktopautomation. (sorry if question is foolish).
It would be really great if you can give me some examples.Which includes both browser and desktop simultaneously.(and also use of data obtained in browser)
Thanks In Anticipation!