Assigning unique filenames with capturedesktopscreenshot when playing loop

Hi everyone. I am trying to use UI to collect a bunch of charts. I plan to get the stock tickers, put them in a single column in a csv, upload it to ui.vision rpa, and then “play loop”, with the goal of it opening a website, entering text from line 1, hitting enter, taking a screenshot, entering text from line two, hitting enter, taking another screenshot.
Right now, i have it is running as I wish. Just one issue- I cant figure out how to save a different screenshot each time. currently, I have listed as variable: “1” or {i}, and all that happens is it rewrites the same file. any advise on how to change this, so each screenshot gets its own name?

Also, what type of memory is available in the browser extension without needing to use xmodule to store on desktop?

Attached is the executeScript_Sandbox sub Im trying to run. thank you in advance!

{
“Name”: “chart”,
“CreationDate”: “2022-5-1”,
“Commands”: [
{
“Command”: “open”,
“Target”: “Apple Inc. (AAPL) Stock Price, News, Quote & History - Yahoo Finance”,
“Value”: “”,
“Description”: “”
},
{
“Command”: “echo”,
“Target”: “Inside subroutine: Status = ${!csvReadStatus}, Line = ${!csvReadLineNumber}”,
“Value”: “green”,
},
{
“Command”: “click”,
“Target”: “id=yfin-usr-qry”,
“Targets”: [
“id=yfin-usr-qry”,
“name=yfin-usr-qry”,
“xpath=//[@id="yfin-usr-qry"]",
“xpath=//input[@id=‘yfin-usr-qry’]”,
“xpath=//input”,
“css=#yfin-usr-qry”
],
},
{
“Command”: “type”,
“Target”: “id=yfin-usr-qry”,
“Value”: “${!COL1}”,
},
{
“Command”: “clickAndWait”,
“Target”: “css=#header-desktop-search-button > svg > path”,
“Targets”: [
"xpath=//
[@id="header-desktop-search-button"]/svg”,
“css=#header-desktop-search-button > svg”
],
},
{
“Command”: “captureDesktopScreenshot”,
“Target”: “{i}”,
}
]
}

You can use executescript_sandbox to generate a variable filled with e. g. today’s date or a random number and use this as file name.