Add more seconds to error open' failed. No page load event detected after 5 seconds. Error detail: still same ipc secret

@admin

I’m noticing that when a page loads slowly it can show this strange error.

On line 4 I have the open command that loads a site.

It is normal that a site can load slowly but I do not understand why this error waits only 5 seconds

Is it possible to improve the handling of this error by setting a time greater than 5 seconds to appear?

I suggest to add option to set the seconds to show this error, 5 seconds it is too few.

[error][ignored]

Line 4: open' failed. No page load event detected after 5 seconds. Error detail: still same ipc secret

[error][ignored]

Line 4: open' failed. No page load event detected after 5 seconds. Error detail: still same ipc secret

[error][ignored]

[error][ignored]

[error][ignored]

Thanks

Have you tried WaitForPageToLoad | xxSeconds to see if that helps?

I already used WaitForPageToLoad always after open command

This error will be showed when a site is very slow and ui vision detect not loading.

The strange thing is “No page load event detected after 5 seconds”

5 seconds it too few.

I use !TIMEOUT_PAGELOAD to 300 and WaitForPageToLoad to 10

Hi, do you have a test case for us?

I have not a test case but this error is showed when a page loading slowly and ui vision try to execute next command and the page do not load.

Try to use a slow proxy and it’s easy to show this error.