1) Automating shift, command, and zero simultaneously (without XType) and 2) Tabbing through elements then pressing enter (without XType)

My script currently takes URLs from a spreadsheet, opens them in a sequence, and takes a screenshot using the Chrome extension FireShot by pressing holding shift, command, and 0 to repeat the screenshot shortcut then press tab six times to reach the save button and enter to save. UI.Vision doesn’t seem to operate on a Chrome extension tab (or I can’t get it to work) so hence the tabbing through elements. I want to find a way to do this without using XType. Any suggestions? I can’t get Type and sendkeys to work. Essentially all I want to do is holding shift, command, and 0 for one event then press tab 6 times followed by enter for the other event. Here is the current script:

{
  "Name": "Screenshots-test",
  "CreationDate": "2022-9-11",
  "Commands": [
    {
      "Command": "csvRead",
      "Target": "spreadsheets-test.csv",
      "Value": "",
      "Description": ""
    },
    {
      "Command": "open",
      "Target": "${!COL1}",
    },
    {
      "Command": "selectWindow",
      "Target": "TAB=CLOSEALLOTHER",
    },
    {
      "Command": "pause",
      "Target": "3000",
    },
    {
      "Command": "XType",
      "Target": " ${KEY_SHIFT+KEY_CMD+KEY_0}",
    },
    {
      "Command": "pause",
      "Target": "2000",
    },
    {
      "Command": "XType",
      "Target": " ${KEY_TAB} ${KEY_TAB} ${KEY_TAB} ${KEY_TAB} ${KEY_TAB} ${KEY_TAB}${KEY_ENTER}",
    }
  ]
}

It works but I don’t want to pay for the liscence just yet if I always have to rely on a paid version just to press the tab key. Thanks!

It works but I don’t want to pay for the liscence just yet

The free version allows up to 25 XClick/XMove commands and your macro has less. So it should work fine, or?