XClick Load Image

When you are loading your own image for XClick or XClickRelative, you HAVE to rename the image as “_dpi_120.png” at the end.
It will not work if .PNG is capitalized.
It will not work if you don’t have “_dpi_120” at the end.

example: yourFileName_dpi_120.png

Note: If you use the application to take the screenshot, this is not a concern. I have a use case where clicking outside of the window causes my popup to disappear, so uploading my own screenshot was my only option. These are a few things I noticed to hopefully make the process smoother for the next user.

1 Like

Thanks for these hints! Yes, the _dpi_xxx is important. The 120 would be the DPI of your current screen. UIVision uses this information for up/downscaling of images that are created on different systems. If the information is missing, the system assumes the standard value of 96 DPI for the image.

I have a use case where clicking outside of the window causes my popup to disappear,

Starting with the next update V6.22, you can set a delay for the desktop capture from 0…60 seconds on the VISION settings tab. This allows you then e. g. to open the dialog and wait for the screenshot, without pressing anything:

1 Like

Oh wow!! That would be MEGA USEFUL! :partying_face: