Why doesn't this element gets clicked?

hi guys can you guys take a look at this…
I can’t seem to get the Date/Time element on this to click , I thought UI.Vision is the best

When clic fails you can use Xclic

1 Like

:frowning: any other alternative than subscribing to that?

Need to see the page, can not find solution without the url page need to check xpath available

I see… can’t share it here…
but what I can see from the recording is it did click the date/time button but then it quickly close before even the ClickAt have a chance to click at the right date… in the later section of the video you can see what I was trying to emulate in recorder… click the date/time button then pick a date

Date controls can be tricky to automate. => Why do you want to avoid XClick?

It is usually the best option for changing dates:

1 Like

well I’d like to avoid anything paid for now…
It is hella tricky, the date/time control doesn’t even except keyboard controls… XClick might be the best solution but its paid for 25+ clicks

25 XClicks is a lot, I rarely have a macro that uses that many. You will only need one or two XClicks here.

Plus, once you reach the limit and really want to avoid paying, there are rather simple methods to avoid the 25 XClick limit :wink:

It is hella tricky, the date/time control doesn’t even except keyboard controls

Yeah. And they come in 100s of different flavors. It seems every website reinvents the date control wheel. I usually use XClick | image for most.

1 Like

You can try to use CliaAt but need to see the page to detect a good xpath, it’s possibile ui vision detect a wrong xèath in this case need to use other software to find good xpath

yoo you should have mention that earlier haha :joy: with the that method…

It seems every website reinvents the date control wheel.

This frickin true, all the fancy form element don’t help when you need to enter data many times a day either if you’re a human or bot.

On the other hand I just realized the paid version is actually one time fee, I might consider this. If this actually save my time jeez