Updated commands? from deprecated to V2 not working

After the latest update, the command gotoif are changed in gotoif_v2 and gotoif_deprecated.
With the gotoif_v2 i get the error * Error in condition of gotoIf_v2: Unexpected identifier. The target is: “${product}” == “text” the value is text.
Any suggestions on this?

In the new V2 versions of these commands you need to remove the"" around the variables.

So instead of
“${product}” == “text”
use
${product} == “text”

Hi Ulrich, thnks for the reply. I figured this out yesterday :wink:
Another issue i have with the latest update is that the script just stops at a certain position en don`t go any further. I have to stop the script and run it again.

I hate the new version, everything just get worse than the older one. All script break and even after correcting the deprecated, it still can’t run smoothly. How can I downgrade ?

everything just get worse than the older one

If you can give us examples on what does not work, we can fix it. Just saying “does not work” does not help us.

How can I downgrade ?

See Page Not Found

@PHC " latest update is that the script just stops at a certain position en don`t go any further. I have to stop the script and run it again."

Do you have a test case for us?

Hello, at the moment i dont have a testcase. The scripts i run are running on a verified logged in site.
I keep you updated if it happens again.

I have a example where the visual search and Xclick doesn`t work. I want to send te screencast link but not in public forum.

Please send it to team AT ui.vision

I allready found te reason. I work with 3 screens. If i make the macro and the xclick image and i run the script on another screen then the image is not found. So Kantu takes only a screenshot from the primary screen, but when i run the script on another screen it cannot find the image, while it is in the Visual folder.