UI.Vision RPA V6.1.1 available

(1) UI.Vision Core:

For what’s new with V6.1.1 please see: https://ui.vision/rpa/home/whatsnew

(2) XModules V2021-3 (Native app RPA tools):

Get the latest version for Linux, Mac and Windows here: Download XModules for enhanced features, Robotic Process Automation (RPA)

2 posts were split to a new topic: storeAttribute extract URL with @href

I’m liking the new HTML export function. The extra UI.VISION web link it generates and requires to open is a little annoying, but I’m finding not having the JSON in opening page is more reliable. The JSON in the HTML file was nice because I didn’t have to import a new/updated macro if I called the HTML autorun from Command Prompt on a new/different machine. Had to rework my pipeline today and update macros on my machines - but seems to be worth it.

I’m finding not having the JSON in opening page is more reliable.

Yes, we think so, too. Thanks for that feedback :wink:

The extra UI.VISION web link it generates and requires to open is a little annoying,

Just to clarify: The “shortcut html file” that it now generates is not required. We generate it to help first-time command line users with autostarting a macro. The shortcut HTML file simply includes an auto-generated command line to call ui.vision.html. For your automation pipeline I would recommend to use ui.vision.html file?macro=test... directly. You find some examples here: UI Automation Open-Source Selenium IDE plus additional features, iMacros alternative

The ui.vision.html file is exactly the same for every macro. So it needs to be generated only once.